• Registration opens on May 15, 2024 and is limited to the first 200 entries.
• Participants must be a minimum age of 8 and maximum age of 17 years as of July 4, 2024.
• Participants must be registered no later than 5pm CDT on Thursday, July 4, 2024.
• Pairings and tee times for the Monday, July 8 qualifying rounds will be posted no later than 12pm (noon) on Saturday, July 6, 2024.
• There is no registration fee. The tournament is free of charge to all participants.
Once we have reached our max of 200 entries, we will record additional registrations on a waiting list in the order that they are received. We will communicate to these late registrants their standing on the waiting list.
Waiting lists will be kept and managed by age and gender groups. If those on the waiting list wish to play in spots of any "no-shows" during the qualifying round on Monday, July 8th, they need to (1) be at the course at least 15 minutes before the scheduled tee time of the first player in his/her age (and gender) group, (2) immediately make their presence known at the "Player Check-in" tent, then (3) remain in the area (within earshot of the PA system) while their age/gender group completes its tee times.
If a registered player (one of the first 200) fails to show before the players in his/her scheduled foursome complete their second shots to the first green, then that tardy player will be disqualified, and the first (or next) player on the waiting list for that age/gender group will be allowed to join that foursome as an official entrant.
Once all players in an age/gender group have completed play on hole #1, the waiting list for that age/gender group will be closed and hopeful players on the list may go home. Those on one age/gender group list are not eligible to replace no-shows in another age/gender group.
There is no waiting list to replace no-shows during match play. No-shows will be considered as forfeits.